Saturday, November 11, 2006

what made me smile today?



this did. Trip to Good Food Show at Olympia. Much cheese on sticks, much chutney, and these little darlings, flirting with me. Eventually went for a slice of Lemon Tart.


it was good


i dare say no more.


Also watched Rich Sutton take his first oyster. I had had one by myself earlier. will not worry too much if it is my last - just seems to be rather watery, and that water to have a lot of grit in it. Prefer mussels, to be honest. In fact, prefer Hakarl to oysters - at least it tastes of something. So, have eaten my entire cheese ration for this month in centimetre cubes; and to be honest, not sure there's many i'd rave about, compared with the cheese board at that pub in Essex we went to for John's birthday - will add it to blog when i've remembered it. Did have some good sausages though - Debbie and Andrew's Sicilian are highly recommended.

Went to pub after and watched England get thrashed by Argentina inthe rugby. Must check when they are playing scotland (heesh-heesh)


Oh, and this made me smile a lot too, though i've only just uploaded the photo...


Nuf said

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home